Pick-Up and Drop-Off Locations
PLEASE NOTE: Effective August 1, the lab is changing its hours of operation. To receive next-day results, all samples must be dropped off by 10 a.m. on your scheduled day. The previous daily cutoff time was 1 p.m.
- Kit Pick-up - Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sample Drop-off - Mon-Thur. 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Location - Welcome Center Lobby (inside near Starbucks) at 550 S. Harrison Rd.
- Parking - Meters available in front of 1855 Place
Cedar Village Apartments
- Kit Pick-up - Mon, Wed & Fri: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Tues & Thurs: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sat & Sun 12 to 5 p.m.
- Sample Drop-off - Mon-Thur.: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location - 1000 Village Drive. Pickup at Lease Office main desk. Drop-off container is in clubhouse lobby (left gym/clubhouse entrance).
East Lansing Public Library
- Kit Pick-up - Mon-Thur: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.; and Sat: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sample Drop-off - Mon-Thur: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Location - Front entrance to Library located at 950 Abbot Road
Engineering Building Circle Drive
- Kit Pick-Up - Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Kits are in the lobby which requires key card access.
- Sample Drop-Off - Sun.-Thur. 24 hours outdoor drop box in circle drive.
- Location (Drive-thru) - Circle drive on Red Cedar Road side of building at 428 S Shaw Lane
Fee Hall (West)
- Kit Pick-up - 24/7 (key card access only after 6 p.m. and on weekends)
- Sample Drop-off - 24 hour (key card access only after 6 p.m. and on weekends). Samples are collected Sun.-Thur.
- Location - Lobby (near the elevators in main hallway) at 909 Wilson Road
Infrastructure Planning and Facilities
- Kit Pick-up ONLY - Mon-Fri.: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location - Outside of Room 39 at 1147 Chestnut Road. Participants need to enter the IPF Building on the east side via the Custodial Services entrance, which is named above the doorway and faces the parking lot. Room 39 is closest to that entrance.
- Parking - Lot 59
- Kit Pick-up - Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sat & Sun: 12 to 5 p.m.
- Sample Drop-off - Mon-Thur. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sun: 12 to 5 p.m.
- Location - River-facing entrance at 366 W Circle Drive
- Parking - Near the Library and Olds Hall
MSU Union Welcome Center Lobby
- Kit Pick-up - 7 days a week: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sample Drop-off - Sun. - Thur. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location - Desk in Welcome Center Lobby at 49 Abbott Road
- Parking - Meters available along Abbott Road near the entrance
Radiology Parking Lot Ticket Booth (East) - Lot 100
- Kit Pick-up - Everyday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pick up kits at the ticket booth near far end of the lot near S. Hagadorn Rd. and Service Rd.
- Sample Drop-off - 24 hour outdoor drop box. Samples are collected Sun.-Thurs.
- Location (Drive-thru) - Radiology Parking Lot Ticket Booth (East) Lot 100